The controller of data is:
Goldman Media Group Ltd. 1068 Budapest Király utca 80. Tax ID: HU24299125
Regarding the processed personal data you can get in touch with us via letter, (postal address above) or via e-mail: [email protected]
General Browsing: You can access some parts of the Service without having an Account, in which case only your IP address, country of origin and other non-personal information about your computer or device (such as web requests, browser type, browser language, referring URL, operating system and date and time of requests) will be recorded for log file information, aggregated traffic information and in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content. If you have an Account, this information will also be recorded and may be associated with your Account.
Registering an Account: Creating an Account is required for using many of the features of the Service. We require certain information about you at registration, including your login and password (which you generate), your full name, company name, e-mail address and country. Other required and optional information may be input by you as well. Your IP address is also recorded automatically whenever you access the Service and may be associated with your Account. Any other information or content you provide us on the Service will be saved and associated with your account, including information that is used for funds transfers (either to us or from us).
Usage Information: We may record information about your usage of the Service such as which products you view and purchase, the frequency and size of data transfers and other statistics. We will also keep information regarding all order and bids you place on the Service, and all metrics and measurements regarding such order, bids, advertisements, campaigns and any other of your activities on the Service. If you have registered and are logged in, we may associate that information with your Account.
Correspondence: We may keep a record of any correspondence between you and us, including Customer Service requests, e-mails and live chats.
Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies are saved on your computer after you have closed the browser or shut down your computer. We use persistent cookies to track statistical and aggregate information about your activity, which can be combined with other information.
Third Party Cookies: We also hire third parties to track and analyse personal and non-personal information. To do so, we allow third parties to send cookies to users of our Website, as permitted by law and without prejudice to your right to disable such cookies. We use the data collected by said third parties to help us manage and improve the quality of the Website and to analyse the use of the Website. The use of these cookies is not covered by our Privacy & Cookies Policy, we do not have access or control over these cookies.
Your Collected Information: In order to view, amend, erase, or correct your Collected Information, contact ClickPapa Support. All requests will be answered within one month of receipt.
We may use the information you give us to provide you with certain features and to create a personalized experience on the Service. We may also use that information to operate, maintain and improve features and functionality of the Service.
We use commercially reasonable means to keep your information strictly confidential. However, your information will be shared with other parties in the following situations:
- Information regarding Your Properties (including its URL, its category and other similar information) will be made available to other users of the Service for the purposes of selling advertising space or buying advertising space, as the case may be.
- In the circumstances described below under "Disclosures of Information."
- We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you've provided to them or that they've collected from your use of their services. If you do not wish for these and any other cookies to track you, we recommend that you use an internet browser which will allow you to disable them.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or similar transaction or other proceeding involving ClickPapa that includes or requires the transfer of the information.
- We may use your e-mail or other personal information for non-marketing or administrative purposes, including for correspondence and delivery of payments and documents. We may also use e-mail or other personal information to periodically send you marketing information about the Service, however, you may choose to stop receiving this information by notifying us.
- We use your profile information to contact you about your account or about new ClickPapa functionality and certain ClickPapa news and information. You may opt-out of certain types of communications by editing your account settings.
- We use Collected Information related to Personal Content when you provide consent or otherwise request us to do so, as well as when necessary to provide the services you requested.
- We use Collected Information related to Third-Party Content to allow us and our partners to personalize marketing, advertising, and other content delivered or offered to you. For example, we may use or share Collected Information related to Third-Party Content that is necessary to serve advertisements, including the source of the content, full information about the content including title, device identifiers, timing and location of your consumption, your user information, IP address, etc. We also collect metadata needed to serve all types of advertising formats including: video ads, pop ads, native ads, push notifications, banner ads.
- We also use and share payment information with our payment processor partner in order to process your payment for any services you order.
Please note that, as with any other content placed on the Internet, any content on Your Properties which you use in relation to the Service may be viewed by other users of the Service and other internet users and you are responsible for such content. We will not share with third parties for their use or sell Collected Information about your Personal Local Content.
In order to help keep your media secure, we partner with Internet Security Research Group (ISRG) to provide publicly trusted SSL certificates for end-to-end encrypted connections among all of our servers, Services, and client applications. For more information, please visit ISRG website.
We have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. For example, password information is stored on our servers and is protected using hashing and encryption technologies.
We do not store any of your payment or credit card information on our servers. The data is encrypted and securely stored by an independent companies: PayPal, Payoneer, Paxum, which provide payment-processing services for ClickPapa. Please, review their websites for more information.
ClickPapa may offer and you may choose to use products or services from third parties in connection with our Services that may contain links to or otherwise interface with third-party websites, products, services, or other technologies. Any such third-party technology may collect information from you or use other services or technologies that collect information from you. Any information collection by these third-party technologies is governed by the privacy practices of those third-party technologies. ClickPapa does not control and is not responsible for the collection of information by such third-party technologies.
If you use our services outside of the United States, we may transfer information from that jurisdiction to the United States, where data protection regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. If you use our services in the European Union we will transfer data to the United States subject to standard contractual clauses.
You may exercise your rights to access, correct, erase, object to processing, and request data portability where applicable in the following ways: A. Changing your profile information by accessing the My Profile page of the ClickPapa website. B. Deleting your account. You may delete your account by selecting the option to delete your account in the My Profile page. We will delete your information without unreasonable delay after receiving the request except that we may retain archived copies of your information as required by law. C. Contacting ClickPapa support. Retention ClickPapa retains personal information you provide to create your account for as long as you maintain an account with us. Personal information used to provide the services to you will be kept long enough to provide you with the service, including in archives and logs used to maintain and develop the service. Specifically, we delete data used for logging and error tracking after 90 days, we reset cookies on our website after 14 days. We also delete other personal data used to provide ClickPapa or to communicate with you within 30 days after your account is deleted. We may retain some usage statistics (including IP addresses) for as long as we have a business purpose in order to improve ClickPapa' services, but these statistics are no longer linked to the deleted account.
In addition to the above described disclosures, we may in our discretion release certain data to comply with legal obligations, court orders or in order to enforce our Terms and other agreements. We may also release certain data to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users and others. This includes providing information to other companies or organizations like the police or governmental authorities or intellectual property owners for the purposes of protection against or prosecution of any illegal activity, whether or not it is identified in the Terms. You acknowledge and agree that we may release your personal information in such circumstances, and waive all rights and objections thereto.
If you have an account on the Service and have a password giving you access to certain parts of the Service, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. Anyone else with your password may access your Account and other personal information.
While we may use commercially reasonable physical, managerial and technical safeguards to secure your information, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information or content you transmit to us. Any information or content you transmit to us is done at your own risk.
ClickPapa's Data Protection Officer can be contacted at [email protected]
You may contact us with questions and comments regarding this policy via letter or e-mail: [email protected]
Goldman Media Group Co.
H-1068 Budapest Király u. 80.
Tax ID: HU24299125
General info: [email protected]